Thursday 8 October 2009

JAY Z: MY NEIGHBOURS ARE RACIST



Jay Z was so angry at the residents in his apartment building who objected to his moving there that he deliberately tries to antagonize them as often as possible. Don’t you just love him? He said, “My neighbours didn’t want me in the building, it was a whole big thing, it was really racist. They didn’t want me in so I bought the biggest place there,” he told BBC radio’s Trevor Nelson. “They have a board and voting is based on how much of the property share you have so I have the biggest share and I go down just to vote on things I don’t care about just to tick ‘em off.
“I guess they think I’m having parties and there’s shootings going on, but I have normal breakfasts and lunches. My friends come over - accountants and bankers - and I make them all wear black so the neighbours think they’re gangsters. It’s fun.”

More Jigga moments

JAYZ CALLs BEYONCE A ‘HO’

The game disses Beyonce, gets back at Jay Z



Jay Z' baby mama takes him for a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment