Sunday 20 October 2013

Drummer Queen's Message To Y'all This Masujaa Day

Today is Mashujaa day. A day to remember the heros who made it possible for us to enjoy the freedoms we have daily.

Singer Muthoni Ndonga known by her street moniker Drummer Queen took to twitter to share her thought and blessing during the Mashujaa Day celebrations.

The Mkono Kwenye Hewa singer wrote: "Hello tweeps. Happy mashujaa day.Today, I want to share some thoughts and blessings. First,to remember all those who came before us and whose conviction and courage led to Kenya's freedom.I feel deeply grateful and indebted to all men/women who fought/negotiated for Kenya. Thank you..."

Adding, "I remember today my personal heroes who have sacrificed so much and given of themselves to ensure I have a chance in life. #MUM #DAD #.In this moment I am flooded with gratitude above all for the gift of LIFE.I AM HERE.I still have a chance.Its beautiful.Thank you Life." She continued by thanking "My wonderful delicious friends who love me inspite of myself. I want to be a better me because of you guys. Mnajijua. I love you."

Here is her latest joint Nai Ni Ya Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment