Thursday 14 October 2010

PRESENTING THE TANZANIANS



Aneth Samuel Kushaba
Aneth is a 25 year old Marketing Manager with a Tanzanian tour and car hire firm who enjoys travelling, listening to music and singing in her free time. She also loves being around children a lot and she has a 2 year old son waiting for her back home. She sees Oprah Winfrey as an inspiration given all the challenges that she has overcome and she is driven by a personal desire to go further than her current station in life. Her love of music started back when she was still a kindergartener, by participating in a Christmas song at her local church.

What will you miss the most going into the Academy?
I will miss my 2 year old son as she goes into the Academy.
What will you miss the least about Tusker Project Fame?
I will miss the early morning that I have had so far.
Why did you audition for TPF?
I auditioned for TPF because it’s a great opportunity for artists to participate in and acquire the necessary skills and techniques.



Leah A Mwambogela
Ms. Mwambogela, 28, is a songstress who likes to perform rhumba music under the stage name “ Leah Mouddy” and loves to read, watch movies, cook and listen to music.
Zalei” as she is known at home is a self trained singer and she started singing with her siblings at her local SDA church. She later on decided to make it a career later on in life and has done some performances with a band back home. She is a mother of two girls and her most memorable moment was when she held her children in her arms for the first time.

What is your favourite genre of music?
I love listening to Afro-Jazz, Zouk, Jazz, Blues and Country Music. My favourite performers include Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Koffi Olomide, Tshala Mwana, Mbilia Bel, Erykah Badu, Oliver Mtukudzi and Brenda Fassie.
What will you miss the most?
I will miss my children the most. Am a mother of two girls and my most memorable moment was when I held my children in my arms for the first time



Peter J Msechu a.k.a Bonge
He started his musical career at the tender age of 7 years singing in church with his father. At the age of 15, he was able to learn how to play the keyboard and learnt to play the guitar at age 20. Peter, 22, has a larger than life personality and loves to make people happy.

What is your favourite genre of music?
I like listening to ballads-music that tells a story. I admire the Kenyan afro-fusion artiste, Kidum because of his vocal range and band organization.
What will you miss the most?
I will miss my homies and family at home throughout this whole experience.
What will you miss the least?
My monotonous daily routine as he goes into the Academy.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment