Thursday 14 October 2010

FROM THE LAND OF HILLS - RWANDA



Elizabeth Gaga a.k.a Queen
Queen, 21, as she is known back home, describes herself as a simple person who respects human beings and is driven by love. She is not racially discriminative based on the premise that all humanity is one. She does not like liars and hypocrites. She lists her best quality as the fact that she loves others. When asked if she would change anything about herself, she said that she had nothing to change. She has 4 brothers and 2 sisters back home.

What is your favourite genre of music?
I love listening to RnB, jazz and slow jams. I especially love listening to Brandy, Whitney Houston, Shania Twain and Celine Dion.
What will you miss the most going into the Academy?
I will miss my boyfriend and my family as I prepare to join the Academy.
Why did you audition for Tusker Project Fame?
I auditioned for TPF in order to learn from the teachers that will be available to contestants because I think that they are very talented in their respective fields.



Gilbert Gabiro a.k.a Guitar
Gilbert is a 21 year old Computer Science student is a warm, cheerful soul who is inspired by his own daily life and views Nelson Madiba Mandela as an icon who motivates him as he fought for what he wanted-freedom. He describes himself as a humble, social and hardworking individual who tries to realise his dreams. The idea of having music as a professional career is what drives him to become a notable musician.

What will you miss the least about Tusker Project Fame?
I will not miss the erratic sleeping habits here at TPF; the early mornings and late nights.
What will you miss the most going into the Academy?
I will miss my family and friends who are back home in Kampala.
Why did you audition for Tusker Project Fame?
I auditioned for TPF in order to find a way to kick-start my musical career.


Atete Gaëlle a.k.a Gaga
Atete is a Law student at a Rwandan university and loves chilling with her friends, travelling and playing basketball. She is a “what you is what you get kinda girl”; she does pretend and describes herself as honest, sociable but shy. She would like to be taller as she considers herself to be a short person.

What is your favourite genre of music?
I like listening to rock, country, RnB, jazz, zouk and my favourite musicians are Carrie Underwood, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Lokua Kanda, Angelique Kidjo and Brenda Fassie.
What will you miss the most going into the Academy?
I will miss my family, fiancé, church, home and everything about Rwanda: the people, the food and my friends as well.
Why did you audition for TPF?
I auditioned in order to expand my musical repertoire and so that I could eventually win the grand prize.

Source

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    All the profiles of the TPF contestants have been copied word for word from the TPF4 website. You need to acknowledge your source and respect EABL's copyright.

    By not acknowledging the source , you give the impression that you found out the information from the contestants yourself. And thats wrong - its plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete