Thursday 14 October 2010

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME - SUDAN

Paleki Matthew Obur a.k.a Leki, Bianca



Leki, 22, loves listening to jazz, soul, blues and RnB and says her favourite performers include Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley and Jazmine Sullivan. She would like to be remembered as a good friend and singer from Southern Sudan. She was pushed to audition for Tusker Project Fame by a close friend and will miss shopping, Facebook and her family as she goes into the Academy.
What will you miss the least as you go into the Academy?
I will not miss my hostel curfew where I am staying as I complete my Master’s degree.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change my mood swings because I don’t like the way my temper flares up at the slightest provocation.
What is your happiest memory?
The day I graduated from university with a degree in law. I was the youngest in my class and it made my late father very proud of me.




Kuonck Deng

24-year-old Kuonck Deng is a freelance journalist in his native country although music has always been his passion. He started singing at a tender age in his church choir and has also composed a few songs although he is yet to record any of them. “K-denk” as his close friends call him, says because he comes from a poor family, he has immense respect for anyone who has lived the hard life and come out stronger.
He tried out for TPF because he is looking for a lucky break and hopes that if he doesn’t go home with the cash prize and recording deal at least the exposure from the show will help him get an alternative recording deal.

What is your favorite genre of music?
I enjoy listening to R& B, hip hop, reggae and country music. My favorite artists are R-Kelly ,Avant and Chris Brown.
What will you miss the most?
I will miss my family, friends and the Nile.
What will you miss the least?
I certainly will not miss Village life and cattle.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment