Thursday 15 October 2009

TPF2’S MAGDALINE TO PREMIERE FIRST VIDEO



Another Former TPF contestant Magdaline Muckoya will be premièring her first video from her yet to be released debut album Prayer this month.
“I already shot the video for my first single No Wonder and distributed it to various TV stations,” said Magdaline, “I’m four songs away from completing my album.”
Magdaline who is in her final semester of her Bachelors of Arts in Communication course said she works on her album “every other weekend when I’m scheduled for a studio session”.
Unlike most artistes, Magdaline hasn’t featured any well-known entertainers because “I want to launch myself as a solo act. To prove that I’m much more that what people say.”

Click the linx below to read more on what former TPF contestants are up to
::>>>>> TPF 1 contestant beaten up in bar brawl
::>>>>> Esther Nabaasa’s long-awaited album released
::>>>>> One on One with Nakaaya
::>>>>> Nakaaya and M1 in secret wedding ceremony
::>>>>> VALERIE KIMANI AND LUPITA NYONGO IN MTV SERIES

No comments:

Post a Comment