Friday 1 July 2016

Lynda Nyangweso Reveals The Hard Truths Of New Motherhood

KISS FM radio presenter Lynda Nyangweso has candidly described the nightmare that is the first week of a newbie mother.

She describes the pains and joys of a new mother in a hilarious way.

She writes, "I wish someone told me I would limp,be sore and feel like I was failing from day one.but that we all feel like that.but this too shall pass.I wish someone would have told me that one day I would pray,as in in tongues,as in natuma ksh 310,for leaky nipples.hang in there.I also wish though had told you that as much as you're an emotional train wreck,you are that baby's emotional light house.And I bet you you'll cry at least once over something stupid.#sob"

Read the whole post by Mama Megan Brooklyn Hawi Osiro here....


I wanted to come on here and make it seem like the last week has been the best week of my life and just that but I decided not to lie.sure it would've been easier to fake it for the gram but I wish someone had told me the truth.a week ago tomorrow God open the floodgates and my little girl was dramatically born! #lookatgod #showingoff #blessed .but I wish someone had told me that no matter how healthy you try and remain during pregnancy and how you resisted at sushi/wine night with @kadzo_ ,something may go wrong.completely out of your control.And its not your fault.your body has not failed.you aren't any less of a mother.your baby is here.when they show you her picture while you're just waking up from what feels like a car wreck,you may not fall instantly head over heels,movie tears in love.And that's ok.do not feel guilty.you still love your baby. #allBabieslooklikegrumpyoldmenatfirst #canigetanamen #dontjudge. I wish someone told me DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR RIGHT AWAY!yes everything has shifted at least a few inches south! #winteriscoming. I wish someone told me I would limp,be sore and feel like I was failing from day one.but that we all feel like that.but this too shall pass.I wish someone would have told me that one day I would pray,as in in tongues,as in natuma ksh 310,for leaky nipples.hang in there.I also wish though had told you that as much as you're an emotional train wreck,you are that baby's emotional light house.And I bet you you'll cry at least once over something stupid.#sob #HEREYEBROWSARESOONFLEEK #sob.but when it's good.it's really good.I wish someone told me that even if you think you know someone inside out after 7 years,you will learn in an instant what an amazing human being they truly are once they become a father. #daddysgirl .I wish someone told me the first time she heard me sing and smiled,probably just gas,I'd want to wear under wear over my pants and a towel for a cape for the rest of my life.I wish someone told me that even if you're a "private" person,and "don't do" social media much,as soon as you saw her,you knew every post for the rest of your life after that would most probably be about her. Megan Brooklyn Hawi Osiro.#june25

No comments:

Post a Comment