Tuesday 3 May 2016

You Will Get Teary When You Read This Special Message From Mercy Myra's Family To The Diva

Singer Mercy Myra recently signed a recording deal with Atlanta based label, Nu Royal Records.

This comes after her divorce from hubby Attitude. Her family seems to support her dream of pursuing music despite her tumultuous personal life.

The family, sent Mercy a photo where they are holding a placard written, "Give yourself permission to dream again."

She posted the photo on her Instagram and wrote:

I am soooo greatfully blessed humbled and forever honoured to have and to come from a family that has forever had my back and supported my endeavours. My maternal left to right..grandmother #JennifferOloo my uncle#GeorgeOloo and my other grandmother#danaJoyce(my grandmothers best friend and sybling).jumped on the band wagon and sent love to all that give genuine love.. Blessings blessings blessings galore.
#NuRoyalGroup #NuRoyalRecords #NightOfDreams@luminshine @coachherman @lavierabydesign 

No comments:

Post a Comment