Tuesday 12 August 2014

These Kenyan Artistes Want To Eradicate Malaria



Kenyan musicians have lend their voice to a malaria anthem under the Malaria No More campaign. The aim is to end malaria deaths.

The artistes are lead by gospel acts Daddy Owen and Size 8, Afro Soul diva Dela and rapper Octopizzo.

In the new malaria education campaign, the top Kenyan personalities will encourage families to use mosquito nets and other tools to save lives.

Speaking during the launch of the campain, Daddy Owen said, "I thank God for the opportunity as a young man to help people. There is a saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow but I believe we are the leaders of now. The only difference between a politician and a leader is that the politician is keen on the next election but a leader is keen on the next generation. It is not about an NGO involving celebrities in this campaign, this is something I’m passionate about and I will use my social media standing and good rapport with my fanbase to send the message across."


Check out the music video...

No comments:

Post a Comment