Monday 30 June 2014

DJ Pierra To Tour USA With Cecile, Diamond...

Kenyan female DJ, is planning on a USA tour where she will be joined by other top acts from across the world.

DJ Pierra told Hot Secrets, "I am very excited to announce my USA Tour dubbed The Shake Up that starts from the 2nd of July to the 22nd of July."

She added, "I will be performing alongside big names in like, Bad Girl Ce'cile ,I-Octane and Diamond from Tanzania. The cities already on the line up are Dallas, Kansas City, Washington DC, ATL, Seattle, NJ, New York City, TX and many more."

The actress turned spin-master said that the "objective of my tour is to show the world Kenya has talented DJs too, and in the process break the monotony of only promoting male DJs while their female counterparts can do the same thing they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment