Thursday 31 October 2013

Get Up Close And Super Personal With DJ Hypnotic

DJ Hypnotic is a deejay and producer of various TV shows. He is also a music director at Kiss TV and the co-host of Live On Blast on the same channel. He was the deejay playing during the Big Brother's The Chase opening ceremony.

Normally, Hypnotic keeps a low profile but William Nyambura caught up with the jet setting DJ in an interview where he spoke about a number of things...

I’m good at... 
Everything that I do,i tend to be a perfectionist.

I’m very bad at…
Lying,i am always whenever I pull such a stunt on anyone.

The last book l enjoyed was…
The Firm by John Grisham.

The most surprising thing that happened to me ……. 
Getting called by Big Brother Chase to go and play for them in the opening ceremony in South Africa.

A common misconception of me is…. 
That I am self centered, I am very selfless those who know me can attest to this.

One of my worst childhood fears was…………
I hated and still hate snakes whether poisonous or not.

My ideal night out is…………. 
Good music,a great company and also a good laugh.

In another life l’d have been ……. 
I would have been a better me.

If I were a politician, I would ………
I would learn to focus on others not myself alone.

The best age to be is………….. 
29, one is very mature about issues in life.

The best part of my job is………. 
That I totally enjoy anything related to it and in the process have fun.

My greatest regret is …………
I am optimist therefore I do not have any regrets in life.

Historical figure I most identify with is ………… 
Malcom X.

Living person I most admire is ………….. 
Daymond John.

My greatest achievement is ………… 
Rising from the bottom to the point I am presently.

My lowest point of misery is........ 
Any time I am frustrated.

My greatest possession is....... 
My phone. I cannot do without it.

If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be........ 
God please save my soul.

Originally published on The Star

No comments:

Post a Comment