Sunday 10 July 2011

GET READY FOR SHEILA KWAMBOKA’S DEBUT VIDEO



Former Kenya Big Brother contestants Sheila Kwamboka has shot a music video in Nigeria directed by Alex Mouth known for his work in the M-Net drama Tinsel.
The music video dubbed Video Girl will be released soon together with another single by the reality show star titled Jawo Jawo.



In a telephone interview with Hot Secrets, Sheila spoke about her stint in Nigeria and why she has opted to launch her career there.
“Nigeria has a very vibrant music industry. Kenya is still home but Nigeria is my office, I’m a world citizen.” She is now managed by Alex Mouth.



Sheila has also bagged a role in a Naija action flick titled Zip that starts shooting in a mater of weeks.
“I can’t say much about the movie but I’m playing the role of an assassin, there will be lot of guns, jet skiing and motor bike racing in the movie. Right now I’m taking some lessons in bike riding,” Sheila said.



Sheila also clarified that she is yet to shoot the action flick with former Zimbabwean Big Brother contestant Munyaradzi Chidzonga, popularly known as Munya, and Oscar award-winning actor Presley Chweneyagae of Tsotsi.



“I haven’t shot the movie yet, I had a problem getting a visa from Nigeria to South Africa where I had scenes in Cape Town and Johannesburg. At the time I couldn’t fly back to Kenya to get my visa because I had a constrained schedule. But we are in discussions to get a suitable place to shoot the movie.”



The action thriller dubbed The Gentleman was shot in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Sheila got the role of a party girl in the move that tells the story of two brothers separated by life but is brought together by love. The twin brothers - Tawana and Takunda - did not see eye to eye but when one of them falls on hard times they help each other, showing that blood is thicker than water.

Here is the video teaser and listen to the single over hurr

No comments:

Post a Comment