Thursday 14 April 2011

KRISTEN BELL CONFESSES SHE KISSED A KENYAN GIRAFFE



American actress Kristen Bell has revealed she French-kissed a giraffe recently during her visit to Nairobi, Kenya.
The 30-year-old star was recently in Kenya for a charity mission of sorts – water related.
Anyho, at Giraffe Manor in Karen, she french kissed a giraffe.
In a recent interview with the US press, Kristen said, “I went to Africa, recently, a couple of weeks ago actually, on an initiative for Charity Water, which is an awesome initiative,” she told Jay Leno of the Tonight Show.



“I stayed a day in Nairobi, Kenya, when I was there and they have this thing there called Giraffe Manor. Where the giraffes literally come up to the porch and interact with you. And they don't have front teeth so you don't have to be scared of them. They're not like a horse that could bite you. You can literally pay $10 and feed them these pellets. It's so cool.



“And if you are as weird as I am, you will be the one person putting the pellets in your mouth and letting the giraffes take them out of your mouth. I was on cloud nine when I was doing this, it's what I did for 45 minutes straight - french kissing this giraffe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment