Thursday 14 April 2011

DENYQUE AND QQ IN KENYA!


Jamaican teen celebrities are already in Kenya for this weekend's CHAT awards at the Carnivore.
This years teen awards dubbed Chaguo La Teeniez Awards will take a different twist than the other eight times it has been held. This year, the organisers have contracted two teen Jamaican stars to headline at the April Award ceremony.
Denyque of Summer Love fame and QQ popularly known for his hit songs Skip To My Lou and RumRam will be in Nairobi on April 16 for the ceremony.



Denyque told Jamaican paper Jamaican Observer, "I'm not even thinking about winning. I'm just excited about the opportunity I've been blessed with, to visit and perform in Kenya and possibly other countries in Africa. I know my music has been getting crazy airplay and getting more and more popular on that side of the world, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of my fans there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment