Monday 20 December 2010

TMK WANAUME’S CHEGE: COAST PROMOTER EVE IS A CON!



Tanzanian rapper Chege Chigunda, a member of the hip hop clique TMK Wanaume claims that on his last performance contracted by controversial promoter Eve Queen at Mombasa's Mamba Village, he was left broke and without his phone.
The rapper who is recently in Nairobi shooting a video with Nonini alleged that after his performance, he was paid in full by Eve Queen who later trailed him back to his room and made passes at him.
On resisting, Eve called the cops on him claiming he had taken her money. “I had to give her back the money and my iPhone as well, I addition to the humiliation she got me kicked out of the hotel I had to pay for my accommodation,” Chege said.
Numerous calls to Eve for comment went unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment