Thursday 14 October 2010

STL ON NOVEMBER SHOW WITH ALAINE



Kenyan singer based in Norway Stella Mwangi will be traveling back for next month’s concert dubbed Sepetuka the Trilogy which will also feature Jamaican siren Alaine.
The November 6 show will be at the Carnivore and is organized by Homeboyz Entertainment.



Speaking to Hot Secrets, STL said, “Well, this will actually be my first big show in Nairobi. So I will perform songs from my debut album Living For Music and new unreleased songs! And yeah, of course my new singles Favourite and Smile,” adding, “I'm locked up in the studio right now, so I can't wait to take it back home.”
Others who will be firing up the stage will include UK Silverstar Deejays duo of Randy and Gassy. From Nairobi, DJ Burn, DJ Nelly, DJ Hassan, DJ Vin and G Money are set to entertain all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment