Wednesday 28 July 2010

P UNIT’S BON EYE STARTS VIDEO COMPANY


Rapper and member of P Unit, Bon Eye has started his own company for music video production dubbed Bon Eye Visuals.
His first complete job was at the music video for their latest single Karee, where he played the directorial role in conjunction with super director Willy Owusu of Big Ideas. Bon Eye – real name Boniface Chege - studied film school before he started an active career in music.
“I have done this before for other videos like Hapa Kule but this one was a more hands on job. This is something I have always wanted to do after I finished my studies in Film school, owning my own productions company.” Bon Eye said.
The video was shot on Sunday at the New Galileo’s lounge and it’s currently in the editing stages waiting for release in two weeks time.

1 comment: