Friday 26 September 2008

Even convicts help out…

AKILI NI NYWELE...........

Mwangi lived alone upcountry. He wanted to dig his sweet
potato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground
was hard. His only son, Mwaura , who used to help him,
was in Kamiti prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described
His predicament.


Dear Mwaura, I am feeling pretty bad
because it looks like I won't be able to plant my
ngwache garden this year. I'm just getting too old to
be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, I know
you would dig the plot for me.

Love, Dad.


A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the
BODIES. Love, Mwash



At 4 a .m. the next morning, the whole of kanga squad agents and
local police arrived with bulldozers and dug up the entire area
without finding any bodies. They apologized to the
old man and left.

That same day the old man received
another letter from his son.



Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the ngwache now. That's the only assistant I could offer
under the circumstances.

Love, Mwash

No comments:

Post a Comment