Tuesday 6 June 2017

Tributes pour for slain designer Mike Mulwa

Mike Mulwa Ngangi, popularly known as Mike 254, a USA based entrepreneur of 254 clothing, succumbed to a gunshot wound after he was shot by armed robbers at a Birmingham Alabama gas station on Saturday night.

Christine: Mike Mulwa I was just with you last week! I had no idea it would be the last time I would see you. We were supposed to work together on your clothing line! Rest In Peace, my friend. Life is too short.


Eunice: Rest in peace dear cousin Mike Mulwa we still can't get it right but we leave everything to God. I can’t forget how we talked n laughed on Tuesday and how you told me you are organising a family get-together. You were a hero to our family and we will miss. So long cousin. We love you.


Tony: When everybody else was pursuing what the norm is, you dared to be different and be your own person. Mike Mulwa man, I told you, you inspired me to do what I do now and I will forever be grateful for that. This still doesn’t feel real but all I can say thank you for being who you were and always motivating us to strive for more. Love you, bro. May You Rest In Peace.


DJ Steve Junior: Mike Mulwa! Unbelievable.. humble brother from Atlanta. Oh, no way !!!!!..
R.I.P my brother Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment