Tuesday 18 April 2017

EXCLUSIVE: Juliani Finally Proposed To Long Time Girlfriend Brenda Wairimu


Juliani has been known to be that guy who doesn’t talk much. He never involves himself in controversies or baseless scandals. However he once tried a hand in beefing up with some fellow rappers which is a beef I can't say who won as it was all flat out! Juliani is a private person and many people should at least pluck a few leaves from his fruitful tree.

Juliani and Brenda Wairimu, the hot sassy mamaa from shuga were blessed with a baby girl, whom they chose to keep away from the public eye unlike most celebrities who shower their social media accounts with photos of their kid which I believe to be kind of doltish. My opinion here so do not get me wrong..... Anyhow,

A while back Juliani wrote a long letter on social media that clearly stated that the message was for his girlfriend. The first sentence read, “Last night I was discussing with my Fiancée about “HONOUR”. Those are really powerful words and if you noticed keenly, he used the word Fiancée.

In an exclusive interview on The Morning Kiss with Adelle Onyango and Shaffie Weru on Breakfast With the Stars, Juliani finally revealed that he proposed to Brenda while they were in Lamu.

“Yes, I’m engaged to Brenda. We don’t have a wedding date yet, one step at a time. I felt it was important to have a family.”

He also gave full details of how he proposed revealing that he went to Lamu where Brenda was shooting took her to a fancy place and he proposed. Of course she said yes, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment