Tuesday 15 November 2016

Big Kev Gives Update On His Healt And The Biggest Music Project He Is Working On

Kenya's Event afficionado, Big Kev is recovering from his 13th brain surgery.

The CEO of TruBlaq took to social media to update his fans on how he is doing.

"I had promised that I would post updates on my situation unfortunately I have not been able to do this.

You see, three weeks ago I began having problems with my sight, started of as double vision and then everything went black.

This is a major setback to my recovery. Imagine doing physiotherapy and occupational therapy in absolute darkness. At first, I was completely down cast, but as the days have gone along, I've decided I'm not helpless.

Praise Be To God!

I am believing for my full healing. In the meantime I'm going to sharpen my other senses.

They say Disability is not Inability and there are many who have trodden this path before me so I've decided to come back to work today. I was listening to the book of Daniel and there's the story of Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego, they faced Nebuchadnezzar and refuse to bow down to the idol. The king was furious and threatens them by death through the furnace. They tell him their God will save them.

BUT EVEN IF HE DOES NOT, they still won't bow down to the idol. You see sometimes in our lives things don't go the way we want them too, But we should always remember to count our blessings. When we pray, the answer is YES, NO and WAIT.

If its NO or WAIT, hold first to God's promise, everything will be alright.I'm trusting God for my full healing. Since my brain is working, I'm consulting with my team to have a huge and successful event on the 17th of December dubbed.

THE GOSPEL EXTRAVAGANZA!

We are working really hard to get me back on my feet.

By the way the scans we were waiting for on the 4th Nov, mostly checked out, I give God the Glory!

See you at the Extravaganza on the 17th December with Ron Kenoly featuring Pitson, Size8, Willy Paul, Christina Shusho, Esther Wahome, Dj Mo, Ben Githae, Mercy Masika, Solomon Mkubwa.

Gates open at 4pm.

Thank you and Keep Praying."

No comments:

Post a Comment