Wednesday 19 October 2016

Former Crossover 101 Presenter Is Bereaved

"Farewell Cucu Wambui." Those were the opening words of a long post by Faith Muturi Ngugi.

The former Cross Over 101 TV host informed her fans that she has lost her grandma today morning.

She wrote, "Today I celebrate a strong woman, one who I had the priviledge of being named after. She passed away this morning at 1am, giving thanks to God and saying 'it is well Jesus'."

Faith added, "She literally had a conversation with Christ as she took her last breath. I celebrate her strong spirit, her humour, the great legacy of having lived more than 100 years. Though her body and mind had gotten frail, her kind heart and positive spirit prevailed."

The former media personality tuned motivation speaker said, "We pray for strength upon the entire family, especially Mum who took her in and nursed her since last year till her very last minute. May we be faithful to pass on the prayerful heritage Cucu taught us."

She continued, "I guess I got my laugh from her as well. She truly worked hard, laughed hard and lived for God. I pray to do the same in this life and impact generations after me. Cucu, see you on the other side. Till then, we abide and keep the faith just as you taught us."

No comments:

Post a Comment