Tuesday 18 October 2016

Dude! Quit And Just Manage Your Chic's Music Career! - Majirani Tells Kenrazy


The new kid making waves in the Kenyan music game, Majirani, has come out to clarify once and for all that he is the sole owner of the hit song, Hivo Ndio Kunaendaga.

Majirani said, "I'm the owner of the song, Hivo Ndio Kunaendaga, but Kenrazy went all over the media claiming to be the owner. I want to clear that misconception, once and for all."

"According to Kenrazy, Hivo Ndio Kunaendaga was the cheapest collabo he ever charged for a verse but according to me, it's the only collabo he was ever paid," Majirani said in a statement.

"Stop acting expensive, stop acting holy. I lost my respect for you when you went on Churchill's show and lied that you wrote my song. This is a song I wrote while in prison."

Majirani continues, "I remember 8 years ago, while at Narok High School, I sneaked out and got punished. The reason I sneaked from school was to attended Kenrazy's event. After I cleared high school, I worked hard to get money to be able to pay him for a collabo only for him to turn around and steal it!"

He challenged Kenrazy, "Tell us which upcoming artiste in your entire career have you ever introduce to fans? Who? Apart from using them to insult me. I used to care, but nowadays, I don't."

Majirani insists this is not a ploy to start any beef with Kenrazy, he even advised him to "quit music and manage your girlfriend. She has a brighter future in the music game." Adding, "I heard you talking about how Tanzanian musicians, the likes of Diamond Platnumz are making money. You started off, way back in 2005 we are in 2016 and you are still complaining about not making money. When will you start making money?"

No comments:

Post a Comment