Sunday 4 September 2016

DJ Krowbar Celebrates 7 Years Of Marriage By Penning This Beautiful Post For His Wife





Gospel DJ ia celebrating his years in marriage. Krowbar and wifey Joy have clocked 7 years in marriage and they don't seem to have had enough of each other.

This is a commendable thing because of late the institution of marriage has been under attack, with people walking in and out of it like it is a public toilet.

Society is not paying mind to the vows that state, "for better or worse, till death does us part..."

Anyhow, this celebrity couple is taking their vows seriously and sticking to them.

DJ Krowbar took to Facebook to pen a 7-year-aniversary message to his lovely wife, Joy.

He wrote, "Wow... 7yrs have flown just like that... feels like 2-3yrs ago. Joy and I have seen a lot together and will continue to see even more together. Truth be told, my wife Joy seems perfect for me. She is the one that makes it easy for me to lead the family. I am so proud I fell for her. She is worth her salt FOR REAL!!!"

He added, "This new year is going to be amazing, we will have a ball, being faithful to our calling, each other and our kids. My love, I need you, you are amazing, I am humbled to be with you. I decided to love you and love you publicly from the 3rd of September 2010. I will keep at it till old age, and when Christ takes us home. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY QUEEN. 😍😍"

No comments:

Post a Comment