Sunday 6 December 2015

Former TV Anchor Tells You Why You Should Root For Her...


Former swahili news anchor has taken up a spot on an ongoing TV reality show.

Ann Ngugi has signed up for KTN's The Ultimate Challege.

She gives her reasons for taking up the challenge. "I have joined the KTN ULTIMATE CHALLENGE SHOW as a celebrity guest having worked as a News Anchor and Reporter for 13 years and left active media 2 years ago and now being a subject and not the story teller has been an awesome humbling experience (sic)," she wrote.

Adding, "Team yellow is my Team under the able hands of Coach Ibra .Kindly support our team by using the following social media IDS. teamibra2 on twitter, Ibrammoja fb name, Team ibra fb page, Teamibra on instagram. (sic)"

She then gave an explaination why you should all root for her.

"I know by now the question is why did I decide to participate on the show it is simple. One to lose the extra weight I have ,2 to inspire millions of both men and women into living more healthier happier life and three to work out with a team who have a similar vision as mine this season for I believe that where there is unity God commands a blessing. From me keep it locked on ‪#‎ktnultimatechallenge‬.every Sunday 8Pm. (sic)"

No comments:

Post a Comment