Wednesday 21 October 2015

Guess Who Sheila Mwanyigha's Heroes Are?


Yesterday Kenya celebrated Mashujaa Day (Heroes Day).

To commemorate the day, TV and radio personality, Sheila Mwanyigha posted a sweet message lauding her heroes.

She wrote, "I love Kenya, and being Mashujaa Day, today I celebrate my heritage. I appreciate where I have come from. My shujaas today are my Mum and Dad. Both of them committed Police Officers dedicated to Utumishi Kwa Wote.

Sheila continued, "Though they didn't have much they did their best for my brother and I. They served in the Kenya Police Band and will always remain the most gifted musicians I will ever know. Thank you Mama and Dad for teaching me to love Music, and to believe that God uses even music to create and build legacies! ‪#‎HappyMashujaaDay‬."

No comments:

Post a Comment