Wednesday 23 September 2015

Bebe Cool and Wifey Zuena Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Cute Messages To Each Other





Uganda's popular celebrity couple are still kookoo for each other.
Bebe Cool and wifey Zuena celebrated their 12 year anniversary by posting sweet messages to each other on thier Facebook pages.

Zuena wrote: "Today marks exactly 12yrs ever since we exchanged vows & said i do at Crane Chambers,our simple ceremony was witnessed by a few relatives and friends & after exchanging our vows i remember getting out of the building only to be welcomed by a little rain & i remember Mr Kaweesa Richard telling us this rain is a signal of God's blessing in your marriage 😊.12 yrs down the road & we've been blessed with 3 wonderful children expecting baby no.4,you still treat me like we just met yesterday...am truly blessed to have you in my life & i pray to Allah for many more blessed years together my love. I love Musa Ssali (Bebe Cool)"

And Bebe also chimed in.

He wrote: "12 years since me n my wife said i do & became one,marked today.I celebrate the friend I found in u my love,the fruits of babies,the full time support u have given unconditionally towards my work and the strength of a woman in u to keep the family together during good n bad times.
And with the new member coming soon,I pray u both come through safely."

No comments:

Post a Comment