Thursday 3 July 2014

Here Is Presenting The Single Burna Boy Launched In Kenya



Burna Boy’s new single which was produced by award winning producers Spellz has shown that the duo means business.

Don Gorgon which is patois for “Respected individual”, saw its Mp3 version released on the 27th June after the music video teaser dropped jaws.

Burna Boy has become one of the hottest and sought after artists in Africa, hailed for his base voice and reggae influenced flow, he is a force to be reckoned with.


Shot in South Africa, it this is another work of art and complements his previous work which has been leaving marks on in fans and music lovers.

Burna said: “I’ve been quite for a bit, but I never stop working. You know I love the summer. I had to give the fans something to groove to and I hope they love it”.

The track premiered last week in Nairobi, Kenya, where Burna is currently recording for Coke Studio Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment