Thursday 9 January 2014

Daddy Owen Celebrates Ten Years Of Success In Music By Awarding You, His Fan!

MTV Africa award winning artiste, Daddy Owen is celebrating his illustrious career in the music industry.

The Utamu Wa Maisha star has clocked a cool 10 years in the music industry and he is out to award his fans.

He took to Facebook to announce his plans.

"To all my fans get ready!" he wrote, "As I celebrate 10 years as a Gospel artiste, I have gifts for you!"

he added, "On the 10th of every month I will be giving out presents!! So tomorrow I have a question for you. If you get it right you have a chance to get Ksh 10,000! Or a phone! Or I record deal (for a single) worth Ksh 10,000/- or part of your school fees worth Ksh 10,000/- !!So Kesho!"

For the rest of this year, Daddy Owen will be awarding his loyal fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment