Sunday 5 January 2014

Basketmouth Apologises For 'Rape' Joke

Basketmouth came under fire for posting a rape joke on his Facebook page.

The joke was about dating a white girls and an African girl.

The white girl agrees to sex on the third date while the African girl doesn't.  After numerous attempts, the African girl is raped.

The comedian took to his Twitter account to clarify that the joke "wasn't meant that way by a long shot".

Basketmouth wrote: "I have a daughter, wife,sisters and a mother I will give my life to protect, anything done for a woman is less than they deserve for their roles in our lives. I would never in a thousand lifetime encourage rape, the joke was clearly misunderstood and have been found offencive.
"To all the women that make our lives colourful,the ones we literally owe our lives to,I apologise for the joke. It wasn't meant that way by a long shot. God bless you all."

No comments:

Post a Comment