Sunday 1 December 2013

This Is Ephy Saint's Most Brazen Post Of A Semi Nude Selfie...

Actor Ephy Saint is not new to nudies or semi nudies. His other photos are usually tame compared to his latest online post. He captioned it: "I'm the architect of my own destruction. #motherfuckersneverlovedus."

In the shot, there is what looks like feminine hands holding his junk, as he positioned himself for the shot.

It is a remake of the famous Adam Levine shot for Cosmo UK, a while back. It was a a publicity shot meant to raise awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.

Anyhow, here are some comments posted on Facebook by female and male admirers.

Sylvia Mun those hands tho ..... they look like a small babies hands

Steve Kumari This is my friend ...na all I can say is I respect his work

Eric Wayodi Naona pia wanaume wana taka kuwa ma socialites

Daphne Mcdoobiez Mbuthia If only those were my hands... *sigh* .. a tag would compensate the agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment