Wednesday 9 October 2013

Maurice Kirya Gets Into The Cafe Business


Ugandan Afro soul star Maurice Kirya is planning on investing in the Cafe business.

He said that he wants to open a "cafe/lounge for my fans!! the cafe is called 'The Sound Cup'.

On a Facebook post, Maurice wrote: "I am finally opening a cafe/lounge for my fans!! the cafe is called 'The Sound Cup'... Opening in a few days! #TheSoundCup."

He continued: "It has taken me 8 years of dreaming about this idea and planning to Do it, a place where everyone can feel free, and also enjoy not only good food and drinks but to also be in Company of a musical and artistic ambiance! The Cafe is located on 3rd Floor, Garden City Mall! Thank you God, thank you to all my fans, none of this would be possible without your love and support! This is your cafe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment