Thursday 5 September 2013

Getting Up Close And Personal With TV Hearthrob

Daniel Peter Weke is an actor,a social marketer, an actor, an emcee,and a a co-manager in an events company called Red Liquid Events.

I’m good at… listening to people.

I’m very bad at..... arguing.

The last book l enjoyed was…….... Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.

A common misconception of me is…...... I'm a snob and have an attitude.

I am actually a very easygoing guy. One of my worst childhood fears was…… Being found licking sugar.

My ideal night out is……….....At a movie theatre.

In another life l’d have been ….....A songwriter.

If I were a politician, I would …......... Totally dedicate half my salary to help the youth.

The best age to be is………......... 21.

The best part of my job is…....... You get recognition.

My greatest regret is ……............. None.

Historical figure I most identify with is …..............Prophet Daniel and Peter in the Bible.

Living person I most admire is ….....My mum..and no, I'm not a mama's boy.

My greatest achievement is ….........Inspiring and changing the mindset of the youth.

My favourite writer is …….....Paulo Coelho.

My lowest point of misery is........... When I can't help those in need.

My greatest possession is........... A piece of writing from my mum. I really cherish it.

If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be........ I did what I could in this world, accept me Lord  

Interview By William Nyambura

No comments:

Post a Comment