Saturday 1 June 2013

Rita Dominic: Playing A Kenyan Woman Was Memorable!


Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic spoke to the Nigerian Tribune about her new film The Meeting with lead actor, Femi Jacobs.

Asked what was her favourite role, Rita said that playing a Kenyan woman in a yet-to-be-released movie was among her most memorable role.


"Each role in each movie has its own challenges and all have remained memorable. However, the movies, ‘All I have, All I am, The meeting, Streets of Calabar, Shapa (a Kenyan film shot in Kenya where I played a Kenyan woman) and one that we will be premiering soon which was shot in Ibadan for over six months."

So what are we looking forward to getting from Rita Dominic in the future? "Definitely more blockbuster movies; better film projects with messages that people can truly learn from. ‘The Meeting’ is one of such movies and I intend to do more. In fact, I intend to direct at some point."

No comments:

Post a Comment