Friday 25 January 2013

MEJJA'S OVER MY EX VIDEO IS KIDOGO SUSPECT



Okay.

How do I put this?

Mejja, you need to start thinking out your music videos.

One, what is this? I mean the starting scene. Really? come on son, really?

Two, there are no hot chics you could get to feature in your video? The cross dressing dude - who is the main lady in the music video - still has stubble from three days of not shaving.



Please tell me this is just trys-ex and that the real video is yet to come.

Anyhoo, here is Mejja's Over My Ex produced by Calif Records and directed by Charles Luche.

1 comment:

  1. I think you dont get what meja is trying to achieve or this video wasnt just meant to target you.I dont need to see meja hanging out with fly chicks, i have Drake for that. Funny!!

    ReplyDelete