Thursday 8 November 2012

DJ KROWBAR RANTS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF KENYAN MUSIC

TV Gospel DJ Krowbar hit up his Facebook page and unleashed a rant about the “quality and content standards” of the music that he has received from “rising musicians”.

The former Pilsner Mfalme winner cautioned the music industry newbies that he is “not their “ticket to success” and their own raise to fame and fortune depends squarely on them “matching” up their standards to those that are out “there”.

Here is his complete rant: “I want to tell all rising musicians that... "I AM NOT YOUR TICKET TO SUCCESS" As you work on your stuff I am working on mine too... My quality and content standards are going up with time... If you cant match up... "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM" So, dont bother me with calls/texts/inboxes asking why I dont play your music. Out beat the standards that are there and see for your self... #AdviceForRisingMusicians.”

No comments:

Post a Comment