Wednesday 22 August 2012

IS 50 CENT PLANNING TO LAUNCH HIS DRINK IN KENYA?




Rapper 50 Cent a.k.a Curtis Jackson is giving African entrepreneurs the chance to bring SK Energy Shots, the energy drink to their country and give back at the same time.  
"Everyone thought that we would expand immediately to Europe or South America," said Mr. Jackson. "But if you know SK, you know the vision has always been to support my roots in Africa. Giving back to hungry children with every shot we sell is only part of the story. I've been fortunate enough to travel across Africa, and one thing I've learned is that it is filled with vibrant, young entrepreneurs who are eager to cultivate a sustainable business sector that will fuel growth for their future. That's why I'm giving African entrepreneurs the chance to bring SK to their country."
50 Cent's goal is to choose a partner in each country who will be given the opportunity and sole right to sell and market SK Energy in that market. Each partner 50 Cent chooses will work closely with him to launch SK Energy in his or her country and learn firsthand the business vision and brand strategy.  
"I've had so much interest coming from Africa since I've launched SK. That's why I'm opening up submissions to entrepreneurs across the continent to become distribution partners."  

No comments:

Post a Comment