Friday 3 August 2012

HOT SECRETS PREMIERE OF THE HENNESSY ARTISTRY 2012 THEME TRACK


It's finally here guys; we now have two of Africa's finest rappers M.I and Naeto C together on their first-ever collaboration – thanks to Hennessy Cognac.
The hugely anticipated track, 'Bartender', which was produced by Tee-Y Mix, is the party goers' jam, a cut guaranteed to keep the clubs busy for a long time.

'It's a track Hennessy lovers will love,' headliner M.I says. 'We made this for them, as well as for fans of Naeto and myself. Summer is here, and y'all have the music to make it all fun and fab'.

'Naeto C describes the song as the 'jam of the year'. 

Listen to it here ------>

Hennessy Artistry 2012 - Bartender featuring M.I & Naeto C

Here is the Making the Track with M.I. & Naeto C

No comments:

Post a Comment