Monday 23 July 2012

GOLDIE: I HOLD NO GRUDGES AGAINST PREZZO!

Nigerian Big Brother Star Game evictee and pop princess, Goldie said she had looked forward to the tasks each week, as they gave her something to think about and something to do every week. She enjoyed cooking, trying something new, dressing up, and competing for the Head of House title. On her relationship with Prezzo, she explained, "I can’t define my relationship with Prezzo but I do know that in the house I came to care for him very much,” she said. “He was the closest person to me in the house. I never saw any of these things that people outside saw, I’m almost not believing it somewhat, but I hold no grudges against him, I still think he’s a great individual and at the end of the day, such is life - c’est la vie”.

No comments:

Post a Comment