Saturday 7 July 2012

BILAL ‘HOPEFUL’ TO PERFORM IN NAIROBI AFTER MISSING FLIGHT


American Neo Soul singer Bilal was billed at the headlining artiste at this month’s Blankets and Wine but he was a no show.
The singer apparently “missed his flight” and couldn’t make it for the show. He tweeted his explanation to his fans.
He wrote: “I want to personally thank the people of Nairobi who have shown me so much love through the years and who have worked hard to bring me over.
But due to logistical complications beyond my control, I will not be performing at Blanket and Wine this weekend. But I am very hopeful that in the near future we can find a way to make my first appearance in Kenya a momentous one.”
Anyhow, in his absence, South Africa singer Zamajobe took his place. The singer who was named Best Newcomer in 2005 by South African Music Awards was simply that to the audience at Mamba Village.


No comments:

Post a Comment