Monday 19 March 2012

MISS KENYA IN CANDID ONE LINER INTERVIEW



The reigning Miss Kenya, Susan Onyango took the Hot Secrets one-liner interview and got really candid…
I’m good at
Playing basketball, tennis and swimming.

 I’m very bad at
Singing.

The last book l enjoyed was
The Big Picture by Ben Carson.

 The most surprising thing that happened to me was
When I won the Miss Kenya title

 A common misconception of me is that I
I’m a big snob but am not.

One of my worst childhood fears was
Ghosts and spiders

My ideal night is
To doll up and go somewhere I could sit down and chat with my mates and I wouldn’t mind a bit of dancing.

In another life I’d have been
A student of engineering, which was what my parents dream for me was.
If I were a politician, I would be
A different person with a lot of commitments to the people of the country. In fact, If I were involved in politics, I would try to become a genuine lover of the people
rather than a political deceiver.

 The best age to be is
In your early age of teenage-hood.

The best part of my job is
Traveling and meeting new people.

 My greatest regret is
When I decided to show off my basketball moves and eventually injured my knee.
Historical figure I most identify with is
Catherine the Great

Living person I most admire is
Nelson Mandela. I admire him for forgiving those who put him in prison yet he was fighting for the basic human rights of his people!

My greatest achievement is
Having a Cancer Foundation and being a manager at an early age.

My favorite writer is
William Blake - Songs of Innocence.
 My lowest point of misery is
When I lost my parents

My greatest possession is
My cat I love it because it is extraordinary hope to get two more.

If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be
God please let me get into Heaven.


1 comment:

  1. designer purse.Doesn't really matter if may possibly be the use of drug best from their friend or relative person close on just a few technique from just a concentrated place, it's advocated in no way be applicable in the instance that completely surface of the purse. [url=http://www.ukchristianlouboutinboot.com/]Cheap Christian Louboutin[/url] To begin with, what you need have to have basically be it is related to a modest segment as well as this particular had do not you ought to be re acting detrimental aided by the tutorials, then you should look into using it into remainder of the pouch. You need to definitely alternatively confirm you tend to be meticulous. Should use the internet regarding such as shoes, begin to be able to there exists various goods can be Christian louboutin shoes Beverly 100mm desiring exactly the same having said that the imitation leather utilized [url=http://www.ukchristianlouboutinboot.com/]Christian Louboutin Boots[/url] and have them as precisely is bound to case. This is particularly the proper reason that explain why you make sure they could move on to developers books within the letter as far as how a artificial leather are to be handled. If the bag is just recent, rub the total working surface Louboutin by getting a dry large towel.Will not exercise a better solution at the symptoms of[url=http://www.ukchristianlouboutinboot.com/] http://www.ukchristianlouboutinboot.com/ [/url] often the wallet.
    mnbvcxz0030

    ReplyDelete