Wednesday 21 September 2011

HOLY DAVE GRADUATES WITH AN MBA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT



Gospel singer Holy Dave recently graduated with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management from USIU.
He spoke to Hot secrets about his achievements ...



Give me a background on your educational achievements
Two years ago I graduated from Daystar University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Computer Science. This Saturday, August 20th, I’m graduating from USIU with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management.




What would you advice the youth?
I would like to encourage young people to view education as an investment and to study to the highest levels possible in order to be able to survive and succeed in this highly competitive society.
I’m a self-proclaimed Strategy Consultant. Very soon I’ll be launching my own strategic advisory organization, the David Muthengi Foundation (DMF), which will offer advice to people on how to utilize their abilities and available resources to start and maintain sustainable businesses for personal development and economic growth in line with Kenya’s Vision 2030.



Wow....
I come from a family of scholars. My dad has a PhD and my mom has a Master’s degree. My sister has a PhD in Public Health from UCLA and my brother has an MBA from Harvard University. My other two sisters have degrees in Accounting and Communication and therefore the pressure to study is quite high. If doors open in the future I’ll pursue my PhD because I’ve always wanted to do part time teaching and become a professor like my dad.



Go on..
Within the last few years I have carefully balanced my studies with my music, constantly releasing singles. Following the success of Niko Na Reason (with Eko Dydda), Bounce Back, I Can Do It and I Can Do It Remix (with Astar and my sister Joey).



I have released the video for my latest single Press On with Izzo, known for the hit single Sunday Christian. The song is produced by Jacky B of Lodwar Records and the video is courtesy of Tony of Washamba Unlimited. The latest music and news can be found on my reverbnation page or by following me on twitter @holy_dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment