Wednesday 10 August 2011

THIS MAN FALLY IPUPA! ONE LINER INTERVIEW





Hot Secrets’s special-ops correspondent did a one on one interview with new age Lingala super star Fally Ipupa. And, dear peoples, this is how the interview went. Enjoy …

I’m good at…
Appreciating nature and making music.

I’m very bad at…
Lying. I always find myself.



The last book l enjoyed was…
I do not read books. I find them quite instructive.

The most surprising thing that happened to me …
Going to Paris and finding out that I have so many fans.

A common misconception of me is…
That I’m a player while in the real sense I am a gentleman.

One of my worst childhood fears was…
Married women. I don’t know why but to this day when a woman tells me she is married I just get frightened.

My ideal night out is…
Playing video games with the boys.

In another life l’d have been …
Still me. I would never change a thing about myself.



If I were a politician, I would …
Try my best to maintain peace in my country.

The best age to be is…
21. Personally I like it because that’s when I had my first major concert.

The best part of my job is…
Playing the guitar and singing. I enjoy that a lot.

My greatest regret is …
I do not have any regrets. Even if I did it would not change a thing.

Historical figure I most identify with is …
Nelson Mandela. His age and achievements define wisdom.

Living person I most admire is …
Simon Kimbangu. A preacher from Congo.



My greatest achievement is …
My music career. I have travelled to so many countries I even lost count.

My favorite writer is …
I do not read. Not unless its music related which is rare to find such material.

My lowest point of misery is...
My mother’s death.

My greatest possession is...
My music career.

If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be...
Apologize to anyone that I might have wronged and sing.

Interview by Mizz Cate Mukei

No comments:

Post a Comment