Monday 25 July 2011

NORWEGIAN TERRORIST RANTS ABOUT STELLA MWANGI’S SUCCESS IN EUROVISION



Details about a diary kept by Anders Behring Breivik who is suspected of massacring as many as 93 people in Norway on Friday, claim that he ranted and raved about “an asylum seeker from Kenya” who is a crap, politically correct contribution as always.”
Anders is what I would call a homegrown terrorist who subscribes to purist beliefs something akin to a KKK strongly believes he is waging war against multiculturalism, according to his 1500 page online manifesto.



Anyho, the Kenyan he is referring to is Stella Mwangi who represented Norway in the TV reality show Eurovision song contest. Her Swahili single Haba Haba won over many fans and was the first Swahili song that has been performed on the Eurovision stage.
The diary holds details on his months of planning for the Norway terror attacks. On Saturday 14 May 2011, Anders entry entered on the 13th day of preparations read: “It's the Eurovision finale today. I just love Eurovision. It's a lot of crap music but I think it's a great show all in all. I've seen all the semi finals and will take the time of to watch it later today, online. My country has a crap, politically correct contribution as always. An asylum seeker from Kenya, performing a bongo song, very representative of Europe and my country. In any case; I hope Germany wins!”
Stella has not yet commented on the issue but posted on her twitter page: “My prayers goes out to all the victims in Utoya and Oslo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment