Thursday 19 May 2011

EDI GATHEGI ON X-MEN: FIRST CLASS CHARACTER – DARWIN



Edi Gathegi who plays Darwin in the upcoming X-Men: First Class movie talked a bit about his character to Italian website Comicus.
In the recent interview the Kenyan born actor now based in the US said, “My character’s mutant ability is reactive adaptation. For instance if I fall from a building my bones turn to rubber. Or if the lights go out I have perfect vision in the pitch black. Or if I happen to get catapulted into outer space, my body no longer requires oxygen. That sort of thing. And the list is as extensive as the need to survive.”



The prequel which charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga stars an all star cast including James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Lucas Till, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon, Jason Flemyng, Rose Byrne and Oliver Platt.
The movie is set for a June 2 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment