Friday 14 January 2011

EXCLUSIVE: CE’CILE CONFIRMS KENYAN CONCERT


Jamaican singer Ce’cile exclusively told Hot Secrets that she is set to perform in Nairobi come March 5 at the Carnivore.
In an email interview Ce’Cile wrote: “I will be in Kenya March 5 along with Christopher Martin. An official release will be sent out soon. Finally its true!”
December last year, Ce’Cile and her management Khool International, sent out a release warning fans that they will not be performing in Kenya after “unscrupulous people” announced they have booked the singer.



Now, the diva famed for Waiting and Anything will be in Kenya live in concert. She promises, “a great show, but I always wanna be myself, I want the people to feel the real Ce'Cile and the real Jamaican vibe, along with the Bad Gyal and the niceness and the real love I feel for the fans in Kenya.”
So does she know any Kenyan songs or artistes? “No, but I’m doing my research. I’m also trying to learn a lil Swahili, its very hard, very, very hard.”
Ce’Cile will be sharing the stage with Chris Martin famed for his song Paper Loving, Real Friends, Melody to My Song, Come Where You Going and Journey of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment