Friday 10 December 2010

CE'CILE: NO, NOT NOW KENYA!



It’s December and reports were raging on like a house on fire, claiming Jamaican singer Ce’cile was going to be headlining shows in Kenya.
Well, according to a release sent out by her booking agency, Khool International, the singer isn’t booked to perform in Nairobi.
It read: “To protect my fans from these unscrupulous people I am issuing this statement. I have not been booked for any shows in December so anyone saying otherwise is seeking to defraud my fans. I am conscious of the fact that Kenya is now Africa’s Dancehall capital, so at the right time, with the right promoters I am looking forward to touring there. I appreciate all the love I receive through the various social networks from my fans in Kenya and because of this, I had to clear the air."

No comments:

Post a Comment