Tuesday 12 October 2010

FORMER TOP MODEL CONTESTANT BURIES MUM



Sandra Nyanchoka who was a contestant in Tyra Bank's America's Next Top Model last year was back in the country to bury her mother.
The 20-year-old posted a tribute to her mum on her official website. It read: “Sadly, my mother passed away suddenly on Sunday, September 5. I loved her so much! She was a hero! I am who I am because of my mother and I want the world to know how much she cared and loved others.
“I would like to extend my heart-felt thanks and appreciation to all my relative’s, friends and fans for all the love and support during this difficult time."



“Losing someone dear is among the most painful experiences in a person’s life but when you have people around who care it makes it much easier to cope with the loss.
“My family and I genuinely appreciate all your efforts, thoughts and prayers. Our mother’s soul is now resting in peace. May God bless you all.”



Sandra’s family relocated to the United States when she was nine years old. She is currently a student at Montgomery College in Maryland and has plans to continue her education in hopes of being a journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment