Friday 17 September 2010

HUDDAH ON NOT DATING PREZZO AND HER PHILANTHROPY


Socialite Huddah Shariff denied rumours that she is dating the King of Bling, Prezzo.
“My pals have been asking me if I’m dating Prezzo and I would like to clarify that we are just friends,” Huddah told Hot Secrets in phone interview.
The two have been linked in several media reports after Prezzo was reported to have separated from his wife, Daisy Kiplagat.
Though she admitted to having a short-lived fling in the past with Prezzo, Huddah stressed that she is now dating someone else.
The model said that she is currently working for Roca Wear – Nigeria that will be launched soon, as the face of its campaign. “I will be taking photos for the campaigns for the Nigerian franchise of Roca Wear that will open soon.” a gig she got through a "mexican photographer" friend of hers.
When she is not being controversial, Huddah has a philanthropic side to her. She told Hot Secrets, "I'm doing a project for Aids orphans called Project 254 together with some of modeling pals."

giving food and clothes to Aids orphans,its just startin so its nat that big yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment