Monday 19 July 2010

NIKKI TO RECORD UNDER OWN LABEL


Singer Nikki is back in the grind after the success of her debut album Twisted Straight.
The Radio personality is now releasing a single off her yet to be laughed sophomore album titled DragonFly. She told Hot Secrets, DragonFly would be ready for release in 2011.
The Tusker Project Fame host whose real name is Sheila Mwanyigha has released the single I’m Leaving under her own label StellarScape.
The lovelorn song was produced by Eric Musyoka from Decimal Media, and recorded under Nikki’s record label StellarScape Records.
Nikki said, “StellarScape only has me to start with because I would like to create a template that works. I don't want to promise something that I cannot give. But I shall be looking for ladies who are looking for a break very soon.”
The video for the single is out and was shot by Ogopa. The Niwe Wako hitmaker clarified that she does not have any beef with Ogopa. “I really do like the work that Ogopa have done for me, and would like to clear any misunderstanding that I am never going to work with them. The video was shot in February and the delay in its release was due to technical and logistical issues.
Watch out for the video, in the meantime, burudika na hit yake moja iitwayo, Niwe Wako.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki for sure is multi talented..i love her unique style and her personality..she is my favourite artiste and i just cant wait for the new album dragonfly..in the meantime ill just entertain myself with the album twisted straight,and tracks from the upcoming album i.e nakupenda and im leaving..keep up the gud work sheila mwanyiga..bernard kyule

    ReplyDelete